SPECTRUM LOW GRAIN Rabbit, Turkey and Pumpkin for Medium/Large is a Complete and balanced food for Medium and Large Breed Adult Dogs
Ingredients: Processed turkey and rabbit protein (min. @), grains (rice, corn, oats), chicken fat, whey powder, sugar cane fiber, hydrolyzed chicken protein, krill, carob flour, pea starch, brewer’s yeast, salt , blueberries, chia seeds, dried pumpkin, cranberries, yucca schidigera, xylooligosaccharide (XOS), dried eggs, turmeric, artichokes, olives, red onions, blackberries, tomatoes, watermelon, pomegranate, thyme, rosemary, ginger extracts, natural preservatives and antioxidants (E320 & E321).
Minerals: Iron (3B103) 150 mg, Iodine (3B202) 1.5 mg, Copper (3B405) 15 mg, Manganese (3B502) 70 mg, Zinc (3B603) 180 mg, Selenium (3B802) 0.3 mg.
|NUTRITIONAL VALUES||NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS/kg|
|Crude Protein||28%||Vitamin A (3A672A)||18000 IU/kg|
|Raw oil||14%||Vitamin D3(3A671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Ash||7%||Vitamin E (3A700)||150mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose (Fibre)||3.5%||Vitamin C (3A300)||200 mgkg|
See the table for the recommended daily feeding amounts (grams/day) according to your dog’s weight (kg) and silhouette (A-Thin, B-Normal, C-Overweight).
• The amount of food to be given daily may vary depending on the outdoor temperature, your dog’s living conditions (inside/outside the home), temperament and activity.
• It is important to weigh the amount of food and give it to your dog so that it can reach its ideal weight.
• Evaluating your dog’s appetite, appearance and stool will help in adjusting the amount of food to be given correctly.
• The transition from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods and giving them for a week.
• Always keep clean and fresh water next to the food bowl. Change the water at least once a day, even if it looks clean.
• Store the product in a dry and cool place and ensure that the packaging is tightly closed after each use.
• You can see the recommended consumption date, batch code and factory approval number on the package.
• It should not be used as human food.