Reflex Beef & Rice Puppy, a specially formulated complete and balanced premium puppy food including beef protein to meet the nutritional requirements of puppies for optimum growth.
|Nature miraculously provided omega 3 & 6 balance using flaxseed.|
|Yucca plant provides?ammonia and odour control, increases the absorption of nutrients. The immune system is strengthened, animals grow and performance improves.|
|Good intestinal health and performance are achieved with pathogen-binding mannan oligosaccharide, immunogenic beta-glucans, and CitriStim, an immune-boosting yeast source.|
|Brewer’s yeast is used for healthy skin and shiny coat.|
|Whey is used to strengthen the immune system. Muscles, organs and nerve cells are supported.|
|Enriched with vitamins and minerals.|
Ingredients: Processed Animal Protein, Rice, Corn, Animal Fat, Wheat Bran, Corn Gluten, Dehydrated Veal Protein, Dried Sugar Beet, Liver Aroma, Salt, Flaxseed, Dried Brewer’s Yeast.
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Iodine, Zinc, Copper, Potassium Chloride, Iron, Selenium.
Vitamins: Vit. A, Vit. D, Vit. E, Vit. C, Vit. B1 – B2 – B3 (Niacin) – B6 – B12 – B7 (Biotin) – B9 (Folic Acid), Vit. K, Choline, Calcium Pantothene.
Raw Protein * ????.? 28%
Crude Oil ??????? 16%
Crude Ash. ……………………. 8%
Crude Cellulose (Fiber) ……. 3%
INGREDIENTS Vitamin A (E672) …… 18,000 IU / kg
Vitamin D3 (E671) ………………………… 1,500 IU / kg
Vitamin E (3a700) ) ????????.. 150 mg / kg
Vitamin C (Stay C) ????????… 200 mg / kg
- The amount of food to be given per day may vary depending on the outdoor temperature, the living conditions of your dog (inside / outside the house), its character and activity.
- It is important to weigh the amount of food so that your dog can be an ideal weight.
- It will be helpful to evaluate your dog’s appetite, appearance and digestion when properly adjusting the amount of food to be given.
- Transition from one food to another must be made progressively by feeding small amounts of both foods for one week after mixing.
- Always keep clean and fresh water near the food bowl. Change it at least once a day.
- Store the product in a dry and cool place, and be sure to close the packaging thoroughly after each use.