SPECTRUM LOW GRAIN MINI SMALL BREED ADULT DOG FOOD DUCK, PUMPKIN & BLUEBERRY
Ingredients: Processed animal protein (min. & duck), grains (rice, corn, oats), chicken fat, whey powder, sugar cane fiber, hydrolyzed chicken protein, carob flour, pea starch, brewer’s yeast, salt, psyllium, dried pumpkin, blueberries, chia seeds, cranberries, L-carnitine, xylooligosaccharide (XOS), yucca schidigera, dried egg, turmeric, artichoke, olives, red onion, blackberries, tomatoes, watermelon, pomegranate, thyme, rosemary, ginger extracts , natural preservatives and antioxidants (E320 & E321).
Minerals: Iron (3B103)150 mg/kg, Iodine (3B202)1.5 mg/kg, Copper (3B405)15 mg/kg, Manganese (3B502)70 mg/kg, Zinc (3B603)180 mg/kg, Selenium (3B802)0.3 mg/kg.
|NUTRITIONAL VALUES||NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS/kg|
|Crude Protein||30%||Vitamin A (3A672A)||18000 IU/kg|
|Raw oil||18%||Vitamin D3(3A671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Ash||7%||Vitamin E (3A700)||150mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose (Fibre)||3%||Vitamin C (3A300)||200 mgkg|
Nutritional recommendations and Warning
See the table for the recommended daily feeding amounts (grams/day) according to your dog’s weight (kg) and silhouette (A-Thin, B-Normal, C-Overweight).
• The amount of food to be given daily may vary depending on the outdoor temperature, your dog’s living conditions (inside/outside the home), temperament and activity.
• It is important to weigh the amount of food and give it to your dog so that it can reach its ideal weight.
• Evaluating your dog’s appetite, appearance and stool will help in adjusting the amount of food to be given correctly.
• The transition from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods and giving them for a week.
• Always keep clean and fresh water next to the food bowl. Change the water at least once a day, even if it looks clean.
• Store the product in a dry and cool place and ensure that the packaging is tightly closed after each use.
• You can see the recommended consumption date, batch code and factory approval number on the package.
• It should not be used as human food.